Wednesday 20 February 2013

#TheGallery - Boys



 
This is my first time joining the 'gallery' linky, and I'm afraid it's really not a great photo! But I guess that's not what it's all about (although I will try to produce some better photos in the future - hand on heart I really will!) This photo sums up my little world right now though - proudd mum to two little boys - no longer mum to one boy and a baby. I could just as easily label this photo 'brothers'. Don't they look happy here - my two little partners in crime? But in five minutes time you could just as easily see a photo of Archie yanking Harry's hair, Harry pushing Archie away. Or maybe Harry trying to feed Archie something whilst he squirms in his seat desperate to get away.
 
Boys:
mischief-makers
food-stealers
car-players
cuddle-lovers
mess-creators
brother-pushers
mummy-kissers
daddy-worshippers
my boys
 
To see the blog hosting this linky and the other entries, head on over to Sticky Fingers.
 

4 comments: