Tuesday 21 June 2016

It's been a while...

It has been a long time since I blogged. Life has really taken over! Going from 2-4 kids has been quite a shock - and the past year has gone by in a blur. 

However, recently I've been spending rather too much time on random Internet forums and I realised that that probably meant I had time to blog!

The last few months have been eventful -
I became a great Aunt, we had an extension built, the boys started swimming lessons.
The next few are going to be a period of great change -  in September my baby boy Archer starts school, I go back to work and a wonderful nanny starts working with us. Before that we have my cousins festi-wedding, Camp Bestival and a summer full of fun to fill!

I hope some of you will join me on my journey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment